Thursday 17 July 2014

Tanned Body Parts.

You know what its like, you wake up and the sun is immediately shining in through the gaps in your blinds or peaks round a part of your curtain. You jump out of bed, get ready as quickly as you can, and you head for the nearest patch of grass or beach in sight! You smoother yourself in some sort of ointment, whether that be cream or oil. You just lay for hours and hours hoping that you'll be kissed.

This has literally become my life for the last week or so! So you can bet I was happy when I could start to see my shade of white going off colour.
I've been sat all week for a couple of hours working on my tan.
My tan was really starting to come along nicely, my tan lines where growing more obvious and more people started to comment about my summer glow. Which was great, sometimes I had to hint at them and even flash my white bits at a few. Nevertheless a lot of people were saying it.

So yesterday I had a meeting in my garden all day, it was brilliant the sun was shining but I thought you know normally I put heaps of baby oil on so that the sun will kiss me. So I didn't put anything on, just had a top and some shorts. Anyway by the end of the meeting I was a complete sweat, and my arms were hurting a little... I thought I'd just go in change my top and come back out for a bit.
I took of my top put on my vest top looked in the mirror and there it was, two massive lines where the top had been, with brown forearms and slightly off white top arm.

I was god dam devastated!!

So here I am today covered in ban oil hoping it goes away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment