Thursday 3 July 2014

I can read you.

Its weird, some people say I am so unbelievably hard to read. 
Where as on the other hand some people say I am so easy to read. 

Which is it!? 

I always thought it was down to the person doing the reading and how close they were with me, I usually found there more intimate either romantically or not we were would make a difference with how well they could read me. I have slowly started to realise this isn't true, some of my closest friends who I hang out with too often still cant read me, a vast majority can but a significant amount cant. 

Now maybe this is why I feel some cant, do they feel for me romantically because in my head I feel yes reading someone on a romantic level and on a general level are very different. I am a very different person when alone with someone and intimately chatting than if I was with them sat chatting at the pub. 

I find the question "what is it you want" passing through my ears far too often recently, now if someone knew me well enough they'd know I'm most probably the most indecisive person you've ever met, its to do with the fact that I'm a cancer/leo cusp ( which means I am born around the joint of cancer and leo, which makes my traits different.) For starters Leo is a fire sign where as the cancer is water. So I'm constantly battling with myself. 
So the point that I am trying to make is I find it hard to know what I want, if I say I don't know, then it usually means I don't know, I'm not trying to be mysterious or sexy I just genuinely don't know. 

I am an easy person to read, I think quite quickly about everything and being a amateur writer/lyricist and an opinionated musician/actress I have something to say about everything. When trying to decode what I think then just stop, theres no point. When I'm ready I'll tell you how I fell about certain situations. If you want to tell me how you feel then that usually speeds the process. 
Just be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment