Wednesday 30 July 2014

Get to know your blogger. #1

Hello, my name is Tiffany Patricia Robinson. I have just recently turned 20 (24th July if you wondered.) I am only 5'3 with far too many curves for my liking, but I won't complain too much as I got gifted with boobs. I have short hair in the style of a bob, and its brown although its gone lighter in the summer months. I have tan lines, and am starting to go brown. I broke my straighteners and since then have cried everyday (kidding.) I am single. I have one/two sisters called Kerrianne (Cheryl, I don't really count her) and a brother called Charlie. My parents both Susan and Terry are still together and I come from a reasonable small town called Eastbourne, which has the semi-famous name of 'God's waiting room'.
I recently finished my second year of studying BA Hons Acting for Stage and Media at university, and am getting ready to go into my final year. I am currently residing at my parents house again but get to move into my new place on the August 5th, where I shall be living in a studio/bedsit with shared toilet facilities.
I am a overly keen music fan and some of my favourite songs come from adverts, like the Kodak one. I also sing all the time, all day, everyday. It's a skill that I work on everyday in order for me to the best I can be, pushing boundaries!
I love the smell of herbal essence on my hair, it just smells so lush. I spend far too much of my time barely in anything in my garden of in the bath.
I've started watching scrubs from the first season and I'm not in the slightest regretting it.
I believe people come in and out of your life the whole time and everything happens for a reason, you might not see it straight away but theres something!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment