Thursday 26 June 2014

Where is you writing?

It's a weird concept to me. 
Somebody like myself - I am dyslexic, like a lot of people nowadays but I'll never let it hold me back or use it as an excuse to not hand work in either at all or a belated deadline. For me it is weird though, I hate writing essay they are the ban of my life, but writing, damn I love it. 

The by far weirdest thing for me though, is being asked by someone you don't really know why you haven't been writing much recently, I simply had nothing to say than wow you read my blog. 
I won't lie sometimes I feel a bit like Barney asking my friends to read it to tell me what they think but I never thought one would take me up on that and actually regularly read. 

So here is my answer - 
Why haven't you written as much at the moment? 

The reason why is because of LOVE.. I wrote a piece not too long ago asking what everyone though about love. This time of my life I was coming out of a relationship to girl who held a big part of my life and an even bigger part of my heart. 
Now, I am single, and although she does still hold a bit of my heart its a substantial amount smaller, I would say she's also a big part of my life but she's been away for a little while and we've not really spoken. 

So I haven't written recently because I've been getting over a heartbreak. Some say writing is the best therapy, but for me I didn't want to do that because although I agree I didn't think it was fair too write about a breakup with this girl, because she is still special to me. She's an ex, and I know how I feel about ex's (which I don't think anyone will truly understand) but I'll always have her back, even if I did so secretly hate her for a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment