Monday 30 June 2014

What do you want me to say, I'm not okay.

What do you want me to say.
When I happen to glance at the moon I can no longer look that away without thinking of you. 
When I see the night sky I can think of nothing but your eyes.
Okay you got it, my feelings written on an invisible piece of paper in my mind that will live forever but with no happy ever after.
You were the one I wanted by me as I played my music whole heartedly. 
This is no happy lovesick story, to anothers eye and ear its rather boring.
So what do you want me to say - That when I smell that pepper scented spray I cant help but push myself away from my humanity. 
When I see you smile with that little dimple, everything in my mind just seems so simple. 
That I want you, that I want to want you. 
That I want you to want me, but its okay don't worry I can see. 
I can see, the no longer smiling on your face when we embrace. 
The no more looking into my eyes with longer and deeper sighs. 
The constant tone ringing that my voice makes in your mind that just makes you want to rewind it all back to september and make you remember what made you see something at the start, before we got attached at the..
Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment