Thursday 26 June 2014

A Love Letter.

I probably would of wanted you to open the letter today.

Dearest Chicken, 
So I write this letter a month before you get to open and read it, so what do I write considering its a month away. 

I think I’ll start with I’ve probably watched the new season of Orange is the new black at least twice already. Depending on when you get this my gig in London will be coming up very soon and I’ll most likely be freaking out. A possibility is that you could come back from thailand and I could be a star aha i’m clearly kidding. 
I’m probably missing you quite a hell of a lot (as if I’m trying to kid myself with the probably) I am most definitely missing you.

I hope the trip has been a blast so far, which I do not doubt for a second. You’ve got through a month and you’ve more than likely done so much. You still have another month left, before you come back to the UK. 

Hope you like the necklace, I have two thoughts about it (that I will probably have said to you already but still..) If you turn the moon on its side, its kind of like a smile, smiles are the same in every language so keep lifting up that gorgeous smile like you always do, show off them cute dimples, because a smile suits you aha. The other is that no matter where you are in the world, we look at the same moon. 

Talking of missing you, I hope you miss me to otherwise yep I’ll probably be bitter :) Believe it or not, I actually probably will miss your witty remarks or sarcastic comments, and even your long talks about aliens and the theory of life! I will most definitely be missing a sophie rant about something or other. 

I hope the no eating crisps and crap is going well, you’ll be feeling fresh if you are. Hope the food out there is good also, plenty of fresh fish and veg, mm!! 

It’s your birthday soon.. well kinda!! are you excited yet.
Letters are hard to write in advance, I don’t know how Gerry did it for Holly (I wonder if you get that, because I probably wouldn’t!!)  I’ll just steal something he writes aha!! 

Give me a message when you've finished reading this, if you can, so I know when charlie gave this to you!! 

I don’t want to write too much, because I know you get bored of reading for a long period of time, so I don’t wanna bore you. Talking of boring bet your missing my story telling haha.

I wonder what you’re doing today other than you know getting kissed by the asian sun. My day probably consists of working if i got a job, to be honest the likeliness of that is slim. Sitting in the ever so beaming english sunshine :| or some sort of music be that writing, busking or rehearsing. 

I feel on this trip you're having an insane time and I hope you and the girls are having loads of fun, with laughter. Memories to share with your children and friends through the years.

Awh I miss your meow sound.
Also btw my back hasn’t been properly cracked for a month!! 
If you haven’t gone for a massage already (which is highly unlikely) and you’re not doing anything today, then go and get one, try and get as many as you can, because if you come back and I offer to rub your shoulders for a bit and there tense as hell, its going to take me ages to sort them out!!

Anyway I just wanted you to write you this letter, to let you know that I miss you and canny wait for you to get back and give me a present haha only kidding chicken. 
I also wanted to write you this letter because you mean a hell of a lot to me. How could I not write you a letter, when we don’t get to see each other for two months.
You are loyal, trustworthy and caring, your smile lights up a room and you carry yourself in such a way. I think you are amazing, how I feel for you is quite simple, theres no confusion. You drive me insane but a good insane, and you make me smile and laugh so much. I love being around you. 

When you get back another month and you’ve then known me a full year!! The new first years will be starting, you’ll be doing some proper work, and I’ll be doing my final work. Don’t worry I’ll keep slipping your name in there with my year from now and over the summer, with the dissertation pieces. 

A part of me was quite nervous and scared about writing this letter for you, I don't know why, I just got scared about what you thought about me doing this for you. 

I sat here writing all of that and then I felt the need to write something more about you and not about the trip. 

I still remember the very first night you stayed at mine an I lay there still and completely fixed to my side of the bed, because I was so damn nervous being around you!! I still vividly remember you in that velvet dress you always used to wear, it feels like only yesterday I was coming round and fixing your tv!! 

I really enjoyed going to see Charlie and the chocolate factory with you, you are someone that truly makes my 100happydays.. Most people just ask me or I take a picture of them. But you are someone that when I spend time with you I always laugh or smile!! 

Yet here we are half way across the world and you're still on my mind. I write this in advance obviously because I dot doubt for a second that you'll constantly be on my mind. 

----------- you truly are something special, I love so much about you, you have this way with me that I can explain. Each and every time I look at you, I always think you look so beautiful, you say I say that too much, but it's because it is how I felt. But take the things on the outside of you that I love away and you’re still lovely like, the way you have so many different types of smiles and the way your dimples, cheekily imprint on your cheeks, or the way you smell in the mornings that made cuddles the ever more pleasing. You have a brain, and a good one at that, sometimes you have me really questioning my beliefs due to what you say, and that's quite powerful!! You have such a way with words which is great considering your an acting student. You're such an intelligent girl, regardless of how your theory work is. 

My life really has changed since meeting you, I mean fuck if it wasn't for you pushing me I would never of got that bloody toe sorted ;) I also wouldn't of pushed myself as much musically, because I don't know if you ever knew but, before you got here yes I played guitar a tad and sung but only really started to really sing and play more when you used to record me and love it. You're the reason I started singing more. I'm a lucky person to have you in my life. 

You have a place in my heart. I'll still be waiting here when you get back. 

P.s I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment